Laboratory Technician I (Microbiology Emphasis)
Location: Waterloo laboratory
Posted: November 25, 2020
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Waterloo Laboratory Manager
- Sets up, adjusts and operates laboratory equipment and instruments such as pH meter, DO meter, spectrophotometer, analytical balance, colorimeter, distillation apparatus, etc.
- Prepares and analyzes environmental samples for wet chemistry and microbiological parameters using approved standard methods.
- Assists with or performs various instrument, wet chemical, or microbiological methods of analysis using standard EPA approved methods.
- Prepares chemical reagents and standards.
- Provides timely and accurate communication to senior analysts and Inorganic Laboratory Manager.
- Course work in science related field and/or equivalent laboratory experience.
For additional information concerning this position, including a copy of the job description, please direct questions to Terri Hayden or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.